Transform your phone system into a cost-cutting, sales-driving machine.
Hosted PBX provides an enterprise-grade VoIP phone system. Delivered from the cloud, it keeps pace with your growth—and propels your business higher.
Rich, enterprise-grade calling features
A powerful web-based control panel
Flat monthly rates cut capital costs. No PBX Hardware
Hosted PBX is a complete business communications system and service. With over 40 calling features, Hosted PBX delivers Fortune 500 style capabilities to small and mid-sized businesses. This powerful cloud-based phone system uses a company’s existing data connection and wiring. Best of all, onsite PBX hardware is not required.
Over 40 calling features let you perform like a big business
- Automated attendant answers and routes every call
- Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to help ensure no call goes unanswered
- Use Outlook to make calls from your desk phone
- Unlimited calling in the U.S.
- Conferencing, call forwarding, music-on-hold (see “Features” section for full list)
Mobility lets you do your job from any location
- Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
- Voicemail-to-email helps ensure messages get through faster
- Forward and manage faxes and voicemail just like email messages
Preserve capital, simplify management
- Flat per-user monthly pricing cuts capital investment
- No phone system hardware or software to buy
- No wiring to install. Uses your existing data wiring and Internet connection
- Web-based management tool makes moves, adds and changes simple
- More reliable than an on premises phone system
Hosted PBX is powered by Polycom (SoundPoint and VVX) and Cisco (SPA) phones designed for office workers, busy managers and front-line staff
- Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity features
- 2-3 line all-purpose phones, 4, 5 & 6 line professional phones, 8-10 line touch screen phones
- Popular Polycom SoundStation conferencing phones
| Polycom SoundPoint
(2, 4 & 6 line)
(2, 4, 8 & 10 line)
(3, 4 & 5 line models)
| System Features
||Phone Features||Phone Features|
Hosted PBX Savings Calculator:
How much can you save with Hosted PBX instead of buying a new onsite phone system?
This simple Savings Calculator highlights the flat monthly rate of Hosted PBX, and compares it to the telco and hardware costs of an onsite PBX. See the savings for yourself!