Managed Services Tech
Our Company is a unique Technology Company which strategically manages technology for small and midsized organizations.
The NOC Engineer Level I is responsible for managing and maintaining our end client's networks. Ensuring client satisfaction and quieting their networks are essential in this position. Windows Networking and Active Directory experience is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The NOC Engineer Level II position is a key contributor in the success of managing our client's networks. This is achieved by quickly resolving incidents that our clients open tickets for and by constantly monitoring the alerts generated by our tools to resolve incidents before our clients are aware.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Knowledge in basic networking configurations
- Experience in Windows XP Operating Systems to current.
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team.
- Success in the NOC Engineer I position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed our client's expectations and by exceeding the SLA (Service Level Agreements) put in place for the various agreements.
- The team will be graded on the profitability of the client agreements and on the amount of incidents that are able to be resolved before affecting the clients.
- Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Windows Networking and Active Directory experience is required.
- A+ experience or certification is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is preferred.
- 1+ years' experience in computer network management is required
- Experience in managing end client networks is preferred.
Send resume to techjobs (at) skynetmts (dot com)